Monday, September 24, 2012

Twiny's 3rd Birthday!

Today is Twiny's 3rd birthday.
Earlier on, I went over to Veron's house with Chickie to celebrate their birthday.
I missed out last year celebration but still happy that I celebrated with them this year! :D
They are already 3 years old! Oh, how time flies~

We bought a cake and toys for them!
I think they are really happy as I can see their excitement. :D


Their ice cream cake from Swensen.


Toys!
Nowadays kids are soooo lucky! I didn't even have a kitchen playset when I was young. :(


Erika and Eriko!


Adorable aren't they?


They kept being distracted by the toys!


*singing happy birthday song to them*


Veron, the mum of Twiny.


Me with Twiny!


Chickie and I with twiny~


The melted cake after the photo-taking. LOL!

After we ate the cake, we helped twiny unwrap the toys and fixed them.
I was having trouble fixing the toy. Zzz..
Sounds as though I doesn't have a childhood.


Veron caught the unglam moment of us fixing the toys.
While twiny waiting for us to fix them before they can start playing~ Haha..


And here's twiny having fun with their new playset!

I hope they enjoy their new toys.
Happy Birthday to them!
They will grow up to a smart and pretty ladies. :D

No comments: