Monday, November 12, 2012

Ah Boys To Men



Watched Ah Boys To Men yesterday with boyfriend.
I was eager to watch ever since I know about this film.
I am a fan of Jack Neo's movie and almost every production from him, I have watched it before.!

REVIEW
As we all know that Jack Neo's movie will never fail to make the audiences laugh while watching the movie.
I laughed so hard that I teared at some part of the scenes.
I find that the movie, Ah Boys To Men, is a movie that educate us about the past and present National Service (NS) life of the Singaporean men.
Not only that, they also educate us on the situation - what if one day Singapore is being attacked by unknown enemies and how we should react on the situation when happened.

For this new movie after his hiatus, he introduced some new faces to act in his movie.
Examples are the blogger - BongQiuQiu, and also Singapore Youtubers - Tosh Rock and Noah Yap.
I really like how Tosh Rock portray himself as the Platoon Sergeant because he acted naturally in the movie. ^^

Overall, I think the movie is worth the watch!
I can't wait for the part 2 to be out next year. :)

Catchy song from the movie composed by Tosh Rock. Talented guy. :)
Click the video below to listen.

No comments: