Monday, November 19, 2012

Favourite Scents

I'm gonna blog about the perfume that I owned from last time until now.
My preference perfume are those fragrant of sensual flora with powdery smell.
Usually I will get those EDP (Eau De Parfum) because the smell last longer than EDT (Eau De Toilette).
Perfume always come in 3 sizes (S, M ,L) just like clothing. Haha..
I usually get the Medium size and it can last me for years.
I don spray a lot and I don always spray so I guess that explain why a bottle can last me at least a year.

Echo by Davidoff is the first perfume I owned.


Sentiment by Escada
One of the birthday present that I got from my girlfriends years ago.
This bottle of perfume is designed in heart shape which is very pretty.



Shine by Dior Addict
Still having it and its half used.


Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf (V&R)
This brand doesn't seems very common in Singapore and I got it at the Changi airport duty free.


Versus by Versace
I quite like this perfume but spraying it overtime, the fragrant gave a alcoholic smell which I didn't like it.
Anyway, I finished this bottle and not considered getting it. :(


I just bought this Meow! by Katy Perry few days ago.
And I am already addicted to this scent.
The smell seems very long lasting
Can you see that the bottle is so cute?!
I will consider buying this as my long term perfume.

I actually wanted to get Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift or Fame by Lady GaGa but dropped off the idea as I found Meow by Katy Perry smell nicer.
I went to Sephora Bugis and Ion and they only have the small bottle so in the end I just bought it.
Hope it will come with a large bottle one if not I'll just get online and hopefully the one i got online is authentic.

I just realize out of the 6 bottles of perfumes, 5 are pink bottles. Haha..
And out of this 6, currently my favorites are Meow!, Flowerbomb and Shine. :)

No comments: