Thursday, November 29, 2012

Hair Transformation!

In this post, I show you my hair transformation since 2008 till date. (Kind of backdate~ >.<)
Actually all these years, I really spent too much money on my hair monthly since I got really long hair previously.
And you know dying a long hair in a salon is really costly!
Moreover, I doesn't have a sponsor *ahem*, so all my monthly pay just burnt my pocket a hole. D;

To me, hair is very important of how one's look.
The hair length and the colour of the hair can change one's look

I really love to experience different hair colors and see how I look like at the end of the day.

Recently the dip dye or ombre trend made me tried on myself too!

Anyway the transformation......



For what I can remember, I always have long rebond hair in dark brown color.


Till one day, I decided to chop off my long hair to shoulder length hair.
Now I feel that I don't really suit this hair.
I still can remember I love that hair in the past.. HAHA!


After which, I slowly grow back to my hair.
Also tried cutting bangs which gave me a child-like look. =O
I always grow my fringe until a certain length then I cut bangs.


In 2011, I tot to myself that I wanna a new look for CNY.
So I decided to dye my hair lighter color.
Got the stylist recommendation and go for beige brown.


Then I go for ashy green color.
Always wanted to try ashy green but for my case, I didn't bleach my hair so usually the color fade off to beige brown in 1-2weeks. D;


I think this color lasted for about 10months before I made a big change.


Dye my hair to black on 2011 Oct because retouching is quite costly as I've to do it on a monthly basis. :(


This year, I made change on CNY again!
I was hesitating for quite sometime I decided to perm my hair.
As my sister also did it, I wanna tried it on myself as well.
Didn't regret though the hair is very dry.
Moreover, I am a lazy person whom don't take care of my hair. :X


Decided to add on ashy green highlights on Feb on the day of #nuffnangis5.
Doesn't seem obvious in this photos. Haha..


On my birthday (April), which I couldn't believe my hair was so long until I browse my photo album just now. LOL.
Curls wasn't curls anymore.
Lazy people do what lazy people do so my hair became wavy.
Highlight also faded from ashy green to brown. =/


On May, I redyed the ashy highlights again which cant be seen clearly in this photo still. LOL!
Later on it faded to brown. D;


Then due to the trend of Dip dye/ ombre, I tried the brown and pink on Aug 2012!
The actual color is not this pastel pink lah..
Its more hot pink like the below photo.





Then slowly the color faded like that..
Some became gold or I dunno what color lah.. Haha..


Then I decided to chop off my long hair to bob hair this September, after 1 month of dying ombre color.
One reason is cos the ombre done wasn't really a good job, moreover the hair was very dry and damaged. :(
The second reason is that I really wanna try this look.
So chopping off my long hair has benefit to which is to grow back my healthy long hair. Hehe..

So this is the journey of my hair.. LOL!
Come any sponsor?
Actually having short hair now have nothing much that I can do..
I'll grow my hair to shoulder length and see what I can do about it. :D
Till then~
Bye!

1 comment:

PHS Hairscience said...

Thank you for sharing such useful information.