Sunday, November 04, 2012

I was on TV! -_-"

Yes, I was on The Sheng Siong Show (缤纷万千在升菘) last night. -_-"

It happened on Wednesday when my grandpa was told that he received a call from the Mediacorp that my grandma was chosen to play the game at The Sheng Shiong show to win money.
At first, my mum doubted his words because the Sheng Siong Show was already over.
Until the night time, I saw the commercial on TV that they are going to debut the show again.

On Thursday, my mum received a call from them again to ask us to confirm who is playing the game and also to give them the details.
I didn't want to go up on TV because I am really camera shy.
Still, in the end I took up the challenge because it seems like in the family, no one can do it except me. =/
So yup, I played on behalf of my grandma..

By the way, every weekend was BF's day but this week he was going in for NS which became my bad luck to join the TV show.
More unlucky incident happened on that day. :(

On the day of Rehearsal

My mum and I reported at Mediacorp at about 2.30pm.
We were brought to the studio.
At there, the other contestants and I was asked to choose the outfit and shoes to put on.
Then went to try out the game, which is hopscotch, before the real rehearsal.

At first, I wore clogs to play the hopscotch and I got cut on my feet.
Its just a small cut but I still bleed. D;
So I changed to another sandals which is wore by guys. LOL!
Yada yada, my foot is really big, size 8 or size 9.

Behind the stage, I saw Lin Fan (林凡) and Yu Ke Wei (郁可唯)!
They are so petite and their skin are so good...
I am so envy~
Also, heard them singing live and they are so good!

After which, its our turn to rehearse.
Tried a few times and it was so tiring. LOL!
After the rehearsal, mum and I went home to eat dinner and I also put on make up. :p


Go Live!
And so the time came...




I changed to my outfit.
There's a few outfit to choose and I chose this.
I dunno why the backstage crews said I looked like Ah ma when I told them I was playing on behalf of my Ah ma.... (?????)
I really look like Ah ma in this outfit meh????
I think still okay.. like gu niang. HAHAHA!!!


Took a pic with sis..


And with JiaWei (Bro's gf).


The other contestant (Lu Yu Zhen).
She's really friendly and we helped each other. :D


A photo with mum.


Taken this photo with my iPhone 5 front cam!
Not grainy as compared to iPhone 4. Loving it.
As you can see that I had mic on with me because I was suppose to introduce myself when I'm up on stage.
Luckily I didn't stammer.


My uncle capture this on his TV. Zzz wtf~
Thanks Kym for saying that I looked like a 15 year old girl but ahh.. my body like 75 year old.
Now my legs are aching like hell..
Its time to hit the gym man.. =/

After the games, I changed back to my clothing and went to sit with my family and continue watching the show until 10pm.


On the way at the reception, saw this boy who acted in Michelle Chong's movie, Already Famous and asked for a photo with him. ;p
He's also doing the demo before my performance.
He's really cute lah.. and he's only 9 years old.

Anyway, everything feel so surreal.
I didn't inform many people to watch the TV show because I think its so paiseh to see me on TV.
For those who saw, you are lucky. -_-"

Thanks for the fun backstage crew for the guidance and encouragement. :)
I had fun!
It is also a great experience! ^-^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey may i know where did u get that outfit..??