Thursday, November 22, 2012

Instagram of #Macaroons

Which is the correct spelling?
Is it Macarons or Macaroons?
Googled and it seems that both are correct?

Anyway, just within this week, I kinda went crazy about Macaroons!
I was craving for it on Monday and so I went over to Raffles City Shopping Centre wanting to get the chocolate macaroons from Canele but the chocolate flavour was sold out!
So after a quick search on Google, I decided to head over to ION to try the macaroons from TWG & Tea Salon & Boutique.



They have total of 6 flavours of macaroons.
The flavours are 1837, Rose, Napoleon, Lemon, Mint, Chocolate.
Actually I don't know which is which lah..
Each macaroon cost $2 (inclusive GST) which is quite cheap.
However, I don't prefer its skin because its too soft for me.
What I like is that, its not so sweet.
The cream taste inside is alright.



I love macaroons from Canele!
Especially the chocolate flavour one.
I love dark chocolate and the Chocolate Noir taste so heavenly I can't even.
The bad thing is that its quite sweet for some people.
Bought for my mum to try and she kept complaining its sweet. D;



Also, due to Christmas season, they have a special macaron called the Elder Flower.
It's actually the chocolate macaroon but with a snowflake-like chocolate in the middle of the macaroon. which looks cute and pretty.
Must camwhore with it. LOL!

Sinful sinful sinful..
Ate so much sinful food nowadays and still friends saying I slim down when they saw me.
That's really really weird. -_-

That's all folks. Bye~

No comments: