Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Liar Game: Reborn



First, I watched liar Game: Reborn Special Fukunaga VS Yokoya.
The name of game is called the Taboo Game.
This is a 1 vs 1 game competing in four rounds which they have to figure out a way to steal 100 million yen off their opponents money without breaking the taboo.


After watching the game above, I watched the Liar Game: Reborn because that when it link to the next game called the Musical Chair game.
Same as the past few episodes, their plot and goal is the same.
For this movie, Kanzaki Nao was replaced by Yu Shinomiya.
I heard that many people was unhappy of the replacement.
Actually, I prefer Kanzaki Nao too!

So anyway, like I said earlier the plot is the same as before which is to help each other to create a win-win game.
Similarly, Kanzaki and Shinomiya both have same intention which is to help the other player.
However. whenever they wanted them to cooperate, no one wants to listen to them.
Thus, with the help of Akiyama Shinichi , whom still being the best of best, came up with his winning strategy to help out the players.
The result came out rather unexpectedly because Akiyama didn't made himself the winner....

I shall not say much, you can watched the video below. :)


I'm not sure if there will be more coming up.
However, from what I see in the Liar Game manga page in the Wikipedia, there's a new game.
Hopefully, they will come out the new game.

Maybe, I really shall start reading the manga... Haha..
Okay so I'll be signing off for now.
Enjoy the show. :D

No comments: