Sunday, November 25, 2012

SMTOWN Live World Tour III Singapore



My long anticipation was over when I attended the SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR III on Friday (23 November 2012).
This is the second concert that I attend so far.
I decided to go because BoA is a part of it. ^-^
One of my dream is to see BoA in real life and I finally fulfilled it though we were not very close. Haha..

Firsly, I gonna thanks Tommy for queuing and bought the tickets for BF and I.
Though we couldn't get the Moshpit C but Moshpit A is good enough too!
Got so close with Minho, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Taeyeon, Sooyoung!
Most of my favourite were so near us!
Its so surreal when we were so up close. :D

I enjoyed most of the time!
Though the big screen TV was down at our side which was quite disappointing. D;
Also, the sudden downpour when BoA sang Only One, but many of us still feeling very enthusiastic and continue enjoy under the rain.

All these will be kept in my memory bank. :D


Credit to BoAjjang


Credit to Mirza's Flickr

More news below.
- Yahoo News
- Xinmsn News - Allkpop News

No comments: