Thursday, November 01, 2012

Start Of A New Month - November!

We come to the 2nd last month before the new year comes.
Heard of the Dooms Day falls in the month of December?
If it will come, it will come.

Anyway, after taking a week break to Holiday, I am back to work struggling with pile of unfinished work.
Very stressed and sleepy right now so I decided to take a few minutes of to relax for awhile.

Last Sunday, I went to some Coach boutique outlets with BF's family.
I was given a offer card for a 20%-30% off promotion.
So since BF's mum and sis are into Coach stuff, I shared the deal with them.
Each of them bought a something, a bag and a wristlet.
I was reluctant to get something but I fell in love with a ring when I saw it, so I bought it.
U.P is $165 and I got it at $116 with 30% discount.
Almost $50 off. :D
Loving this ring right now~



Also, I re-contract my mobile line yesterday and bought a iPhone 5 white. ^~^
I was a iPhone 4 user so re-contract to iPhone 5 is okay right?
The front camera for i5 is way better than i4.
I am happy with my buy. :D
Anyway I am a apple user, not an android.
So, I guess I won't convert to a Samsung phone yet. :p



Okie dokie.
Times up!
Going back to finish my pile of work now! Byeee.

No comments: