Saturday, November 17, 2012

To The Beautiful You / 致美丽的你



I just completed this 16 episodes long drama!
This drama is Korean version of Hanazakari no Kimitachi e which is originated from Japan.
I did not watch the Japan version but I have watch the Taiwan version (花样少年少女) before.
As compared with Taiwan version, the Korean version is much more romantic.
This is by far the best Korean drama that I've watched this year. :D
I hope for more for the ending but the ending is so-so only~
Can they do a special edition of Kang Tae Joon and Goo Jae Hee? Hahaha..


The guys are so good looking!! *drools~*


Main Cast
Choi Minho as Kang Tae Joon
Choi Sulli as Goo Jae Hee
I cant get enough of their lovely dovey scenes!
Minho is so attractive. *melts* :p


Choi Sulli and Lee Hyun Woo
Lee Hyun Woo is cute too~


The dog in the show is soooo suave and cute! Hehe..

I love the songs in this show as well! :D

Jessica & Krystal - Butterfly

J-Min - Stand Up

Sunny & Luna - It's Me

Taeyeon - Closer

Taemin - U

No comments: