Thursday, December 27, 2012

Belated Xmas with Sheauwei

Met up with Sheauwei at Jcube for belated Xmas dinner with Sheauwei.
Previously, we supposed to celebrate it with Shari but she fell sick so we postponed to yesterday.

Dined at Canton Paradise as we wanted to try new place.
While waiting for our food, we exchanged our gift first.






I got her a Benefit make up set because she wanted the dandelion blush.
And I found the set for her. :D






And here, she got me a Citigem bracelet. Thank you dear~















The dim sum at Canton Paradise is not bad.
Just that the Xiao Long Bao is not up to the standard.
We were very full after all the above.
Seems like we have a small stomach.
Everytime we met, we almost cannot finish our food. LOL.
By the way, these all cost us about $50.
Not very worthy though.. Haha..

After dinner, we went to shop around Jcube.
Went to FrancFranc and found some nice stuff.
Sheauwei kept telling me to go to the outlet at Vivo because there are many handsome boys there.. Hahaha..
Maybe I should go check out her taste one day. :p

We stopped at Stickhouse for ice-cream.




I got Hazelnut flavoured.


I find the ice-cream is very creamy.
Not those made of water with syrup and then freeze to ice-cream kind.

After everything, we went back home.
Time always pass so fast when we are together.
She always bought laughter in us. :)





No comments: