Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Boyfriend Bday Trip - Phuket 2012 (Part 1)

OHAI!
Finally gotta start blogging my Phuket trip during May period.
I wanna clear up all my travels within 31 Dec 2012.
I HOPE I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! *challenge accepted + determine face*

So, about 2 weeks after my Taiwan trip, BF and I fly to Phuket for a 3D2N (5 May 2012 to 7 May 2012) birthday trip for him.
We thought to go for a relaxation trip this time like we did at Redang last year.

We stayed at R-Mar Resort and Spa and we had a great stay even though this resort is kinda deserted..
Anyway, arranged for airport transfer so we got someone to pick us up and bring us to our resort.

The hotel receptionists can speak English and they were really friendly who guide us to places and also arranged for snorkeling package for us.
I always feel that hotel receptionist must be very helpful because tourists who come to an unfamiliar city, they would want to enjoy and left a good impression.
For me, I always go for free an easy tour.
Even with web research, there might still lack of information so that's you still need guidance from people who are familiar right?

R-Mar Resort and Spa is located in the central area of Patong and the surrounding is a pretty peaceful and quiet.
A few minute walk, you will reach the beach, shopping areas and the nightclubs and pubs.
Not a need to take a cab or tuk-tuk to anywhere.
For this trip, we stick to the area around our hotel and we didn't go far.
The disadvantage is the hotel is quite deserted so you need to ask the way out but it is easy to go back and fro.


Our comfy bed.






There's bathtub!


The balcony.


Looking outside the balcony.





Got ready and out to explore the places.
Our first stop is the Patong Beach.






Aww I miss my long long hair..D;




Sawadee ka~

After which, we random walk and saw a shopping centre.
Settled our lunch at one of the Thai Restaurant, Le Siam.




Rice in the shape of a pyramid.


Green curry is a must to order whenever we visit Thai Restaurant.


Sweet and Sour fish.


Mixed Vegetable.

I love the food from Le Siam, the food are delicious.!
No doubt an authentic Thai food.


Anyway Le Siam is located at Jungceylon Shopping Centre.
Just outside these pillars which I don't know if these pillars are still around.
Well, the restaurant is easy to spot actually.


Some touristy shot.




Awww cute bunnies.
I didn't buy them back. :S



Randomly walked around the shopping centre and came across the shop called Mega Force Gun Simulator shop which interests BF.
As you know its a guy thing, we girls just don't understand why they like these stuffs just like they don't understand why we love makeups, dolls and etc. LOL!






Him trying out the run.




His score.
Well, not too bad right?
I saw 9 and 8 points there. :D







Hmm all these are for sales?!
I wonder who will buy it really...

After shopping at Jungceylon, we also walked along the streets of Patong.
Along the streets, there are shops that sells clothes, slippers, etc.
You need to bargain really hard because all of them priced it at high price which targets the tourists.

There's a stretch of road with bars and pubs.
During the night, those pub and bars will be open and the road will be closed at the area.
It wasn't crowded but still very happening.
By the way, we didn't patronize any of the clubs. Haha..
Still we saw some beautiful girls (which I don't know if there are real girls), promoting to get customers.


So this is the Tiger show at Phuket.

At night, we dined at the restaurant at our hotel.
Food is not as fantastic but I fell in love with the shrimps paste there.
Till now, I am still craving for it~


Bf's Phad Thai.


My prawn spaghetti.


Shrimps paste.





Alrite, I'm ending my Part 1 for Day 1.
Will come back with Part 2.
Stay tune.

No comments: