Friday, December 21, 2012

Boyfriend Bday Trip - Phuket 2012 (Part 2)

Previously, I blogged on Part 1 of my Phuket trip which we spend 1 day to see see look look around Phuket island.

Next day, we woke up early as we booked the day trip snorkeling tour to Phi Phi Island.
The tour cost 3200baht (approx. SGD133) per person.
I feel that it is quite expensive but we trust the hotel receptionist who could arrange the tour for us so we decided to book from them..


Tired and shag face.
Without makeup made my face worst. D;

So, we waited for a mini van which then came to pick us up and transfer us to Royal Phuket Marina Pier.
After which, we board the speed boat to Phi Phi island.
Phi Phi island is separate to Phi Phi Ley, Phi Phi Don and Khai Nok island.



First we reached Phi Phi Ley.
They brought us a few places like Maya Bay, Pileh Cove, Viking Cave and Loh Saman Bay.


This is the Viking Cave if I am not wrong.




Pileh Cove.









I went into the sea for awhile. ;p
Because BF couldn't swim so I was alone.
I just went down to see if there's anything nice.
However, the coral reef are like all dead.
The greeny water is not clear.
Still, I took some pictures.






Lots of this type of fishes.




Back up onto the boat.

Then we went to Phi Phi Don which we viewed lots of monkeys at the trees!
Didn't manage to take any photos.

Then we went to have lunch at a beachside restaurant which is located at Phi Phi Don.
The food was so-so only.
After eating, we still have some time so we went to check out the shops there.







1hr later, we gathered back at the speed boat and we went to the last location at Khai Nok Island.
At Khai Nok Island, we had some free time to relax at the beach, feed fishes, snorkel or swimming.






Lots of small fishes.
Not sure what species are these.


Saw a black creatures which we don't know of? Like stingray or jellyfish?
So we decided to left the place. Look scary..


Storm is coming....




The blurry part of the picture is the water droplets. Haha..
My camera was kept in the waterproof pouch so that's explain the condensation of the water..


FISHES!




Us feeding them.
When we hold on the bread all just swam to us.
I filmed a part whereby BF was feeding them. (Video at the end of post)

Our free period was shortened because suddenly it rained really heavily and everyone had to squeeze into a small shelter.
All feeling really cold and drenched.
It rained for about 30mins or so...
By the time the rain stopped, we had to go back to our hotel.

As that was my 2nd snorkeling tour, 1st was at Redang, I find that this tour was not as enjoyable as when I was at Redang.
Still, it was a new experience for us.

Will be back for the last part.
As for now, enjoy the short video of us feeding the fishes. :D

No comments: