Sunday, December 09, 2012

Buffet Town

Early Christmas dinner with Tommy on Thursday and he decided that we should have buffet at Buffet Town.
I always wanted to try the food there so I was really excited.!
We didn't made any reservation but luckily we got a table for 2.
The queues were really long when we queued at about 5.45pm.
I would advised that you made reservation through the website because queuing doesn't guarantee you a table.
Each pax cost about $42 and you can eat as much as you like.



There are a few booths with many food items for you to choose from.
There are seafood, sushi, sashimi, local cuisine, mixed grills, pastas, pizzas, waffles, cakes and ice cream.


Very very fresh salmon sashimi which I don't get sick of.




Chilli crab! Luckily I got pincers.






Pasta


Cakes.

Of course there are many more that I didn't took photos.
In my opinion. the food was not too bad but a little too pricey.

I got an early xmas present from Tommy too!
Thanks you for the earphone from Audio Technica. :D






Buffet Town
252 North Bridge Road #B1-44E
Raffles City Shopping Centre
Tel: 62380525
http://www.buffettown.com.sg/

No comments: