Saturday, December 22, 2012

Busy Week!

Back with an update for this week!
Since Chrismas is round the corner, I met up with some friends for X'mas dinner, movie and catching up.
Its like meeting up for the last time for this year.
There will be some more meetup next week.
I shall blogged for this week.

On 18 Dec (Tues), I met up with Tommy.H to watch 3AM.
We said before the previous meeting to watch it together.



This is a Thailand horror film consist of 3 different stories.
I find that it is not very scary visually.
As usual, it the sound that scares you.
The 3 stories are quite predictable and easy to understand.
However, the last story is quite confusing because its all about ghost prank.
What I learnt from the last story is that 人吓人,会害死人 which means human scared human, will make one die. -_-"

On 19 Dec (Wed), I met up with Shari for X'mas dinner at Sakura International Buffet located at Dhoby Ghaut Green.





*ahem* 2 pics of me first because that day I got up on makeup. HAHA!
Meet other guys, except my BF, no make up I dont care.
Err.. actually sometimes I meet BF, I also no makeup so must depends on occasion also.
BUT meet my girlfriends, I will put makeup to take photos one. :p

Ok, so Sheauwei was suppose to join us but she couldn't make it last minute because she fell sick.
Therefore, there were only me and Shari.
However, its okay we had a lot of catch up that day since our last met was May. :)
She's very motherly now.




I got her Face Shop Hand Lotion chosen myself.
I hope she likes it. :)

On 20 Dec (Thurs), I met up with Desmond for Xmas cum his birthday dinner.
He just suddenly msged me out for meetup then I am like "Okay, anything". LOL..
I don't know why but this year he just pop out and met me for lunch twice during working hours.
1st was because he said he just joined AIA lah... so you know the reason.
But he said he not aggressive kind... so the 2nd and 3rd time still okay..
We just met for catching up only.. LOL!

By the way, mum just got back from her Korea trip.
And she bought lots of things back.
She got me Natural Republic mask and I hope its good.
And a bear..........




Hahaha.. like very weird lea.. she got me this bear.
At the first look, I thot its not very cute.
However, a few looks, I find it quite cute lah.. HAHAAH!
Thanks mum~ :D

Finally she's back lah.
The 1 whole week she not around, the house feels quite empty kind.
Every night, I got to off the lights and lock the door.
Usually I don't do this kinda things one.. Hehheh.

Alrite.
More updates to come due to xmas and new year.
So yup, new year resolution will be up probably 1st few days of 2013.
And I still clearing my Phuket and then my Bangkok trip.

By the way, yesterday's Doom's day wasn't real.
And we all survived! :D

Abruptly de say BYE~!

No comments: