Monday, December 03, 2012

G.NA at Courts Megastore!

Last Saturday, BF and I went to Courts Megastore at Tampines because we got the news that Kpop Princess, G.NA, came to Singapore.
So we waited and waited for her arrival.
Finally at around 5pm, she arrived.
Throughout the session, she doesn't need any translator and she spoke English which is quite rare for Korean.

We were outside of the VIP and also outside the tent but still we could see G.NA clearly.
She's not very near and also not very far from us.
After her autograph session, she performed 5 songs.
The songs she sang were 2Hot, Black and White, Miss You Already, I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better and Top Girl.
Her voice is indeed very powerful but she doesn't seems to have much stamina for stage performance.

Here's a video of her summerize performance that day that I found on youtube.


I took some photos with my camera.
Not of very good quality. Haha..







No comments: