Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Boxing Day!

Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing day, my dear readers!

Xmas wishes came late here because my laptop crashed on me last night.
Feeling very sad as my hard disk couldn't recover so I gonna seek for professional help.
I need to recover all my photos for the past years.
All my travels photos, photos taken with my family and friends. T-T
Hopefully it can be recovered without expensive cost!

By the way, I'm using my netbook now.
Smaller screen and squeezy keyboard.
Really need to get use to this netbook.
Usually I only use it when I'm at my boyfriend house or I bring it overseas with me.
So I seldom use this netbook. =/

Back to happy topic...
On 22 Dec 2012, BF and I celebrated early christmas!


#ootd for the day..


Heee~ a side of me. #makeupoftheday

We met in the noon but went to do some errands first.


Seriously, when was the last time we took a pic together?
During Bangkok trip? >:(

During the night, we had our Christmas feast at Carlton Hotel, Mosaic cafe.
I was quite disappointed with the food. :(
Food choice was not much and it cost us about $68 per pax.
Seriously, Buffet town has much more choice but only cost $42 per pax. -_-"
Okay maybe I should blame that its located at atas hotel and we dined on a weekend so that's why its pricey?


Complimentary white wine but its the worst white wine that I've tasted.
Too bitter and not even a little sweetness.
Totally taste like beer.
Goodness~


Turkey and ham is okay.
The sauce for the turkey could be better.
To me, its not salty enough..


By the way, the salmon is good.
Very fresh and almost melt in my mouth.
Salmon is the only dish that needs to be compliment.




I didn't try any desserts at all because its all not to my liking.
WHY YOU NO SERVE CHOCOLATE CAKE?! Sigh~
You can see how disappointed I was when I saw no chocolate cakes nor chocolate flavored ice-cream. D;

After eating, we had gift exchange.
By the way, BF's gift was bought 1 week before our Christmas feast.
Actually, I wanted to give him a surprised but was really afraid that its not to his liking.
So I just get it when I was with him, shopping on that day.
You know, we went from LV to Gucci in Orchard then to Gucci and then finally settle the gift at LV MBS. wtf.
BF is that troublesome and fickle-minded. FYI. :X




By the way, this is a combine gift lah..
I am not so rich to buy an expensive gift for him for 1 occasion. LOL!
I told this will be Xmas 2012 gift, Valentine's day 2013 gift and his 27th birthday present. LOL
I'm NOT cheapskate ok..
Maybe on those day I will treat dinner also.. :p
By the way, I just find that its an headache to buy a present for him so I get a big present for him to save me from getting headache and trouble.. :X
Therefore, my next headache will be on 2013's Xmas. HAHAHAHA~




Casio Sheen watch from him.
A second watch from him.
When I saw the box, I first guess that its a watch.
Its not instinct but my wild guess is so accurate. LOL~
Thank you boyfriend~ :D


Photo taken after gift exchange and we left the restaurant.

We headed down to Garden by the bay.
Roam around and see if they have special decoration during the Xmas season.
Many Xmas tree was set up so we took some photos with it.



After which, we left for home..

And yesterday on the actual Xmas day.
Nothing much but we went to watch Chinese Zodiac 2012 with his mum and dad.



This is a nice movie by Jackie Chan!
He's still as awesome as ever.
Seeing from his NGs, I guess all his hard work paid off.
At first, I thought its an English film but actually there are a few languages in this movie.
Mainly, Chinese, English and French.
Some of the parts are really funny.
So I can say this is a action-comedy film.

Alright, ending my post now.
Once again, HAPPY BOXING DAY!
Have fun unboxing your gifts~ :D

No comments: