Monday, December 31, 2012

Last day of 2012

Today is the last day of 2012 and its raining really heavily right now.
So while waiting for the rain to subside before I can go out, I will be typing this last post of the year.

I actually wanna say 2012 is an awesome year but until when these few days of bad incidents, I don't want to categorize this as awesome year anymore. :(
Still, 2012 is good lah..
I appreciate for this good year and hope 一年比一年棒!

Summary for my 2012, the good one and the bad one..

The Good in 2012
1. Did LASIK and get rid of my spectacles! Thanks to Dr Theng. :) My eyes are still good even after 10 mths.
2. Got invited for SMRT Makan Session with QiuQiu and also attended Nuffnang is 5 birthday bash.
3. Won a few free movie tickets from OMY.sg and also Incinema.sg.
4. Knew some nice people from the blogger events.
5. Visited Taichung, new state of Taiwan (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4) and as well as Taipei (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4) with my mum and sis!
6. Visited Phuket for Boyfriend's 26th (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3) and Bangkok which I have yet to blog yet.
7. Meeting up with my friends more, its like monthly gathering with them! :D
8. Visited USS like 3 times this year! On my birthday with my girls, with my colleagues and Halloween Night with Boyfriend.
9. Finally got to see BoA live performance in Singapore at the SMTOWN WORLD TOUR III.


The Bad of 2012
1, Still didn't manage to pass my driving test so I hope that I can pass it next year already.
2. My laptop crashed a few days ago and I lost all my photos for the past years. Very sad and hope to retrieve it at cheap price. D;
3. Fell down yesterday at Boyfriend's place. Lol~

In 2012, I had fulfilled quite a few 'kick the bucket' list. ^~^
Anyway, I guess I doesn't have any new resolutions.
I just hope my past resolutions which I haven fulfilled will be fulfill next year!

Lastly, I wished everyone have a great year ahead!
HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE~
-xoxo-

No comments: