Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Engsang's 26th

Last Saturday, we sort of celebrated Engsang's 26th birthday.
Actually, it seems like a monthly gathering instead of celebration already. Haha..


First thing first, #OOTD.



and #FOTD

So I met up with Jingwen at Somerset to have lunch first while waiting for the birthday girl today.
This time the late queen had her reason for being late so we forgave her. :)

Anyway we went to do some window shopping at Scape and then off for dinner at Cineleisure before heading for our movie, Taxi Taxi, a Singapore film..
The movie is so-so only.
Dr. Jia Jia in the movie like to say "Kee Chiew" (which means hand up) a lot.
Okay, I didn't really watch his youtube so I guess I shall search some of his video to watch. Haha..

So after the movie, we went to chill at the Coffee Club outside H&M for awhile.


They ordered some desserts, while I ordered the hot chocolate to soothe my stomach.
Wasn't feeling unwell. Period. :(

After which, we parted.
Cant wait for the next meet up.
I guess we are heading to JB to have our nails done and also makan and shopping. :D



No comments: