Thursday, January 03, 2013

Happy 2013 & Grin Affair Review!

Hi people~
Happy 2013 and I wish all of you have a great 2013 ahead!

I'm having a break from work since last Saturday and will start work tomorrow (considering Thursday today since its past 12 midnight).
I foresee that I gonna rush all my closing for the FY2012. Sigh~
Anyway, I'm not gonna think about work until tomorrow okay. :)

Anyway, I bought 2 cakes in a jar from Grin Affair yesterday to try and gonna review it now.
Grin Affair is located under the HDB, Block 3 of Everton Park.
I took a train down to Outram Park MRT station and using my map to locate the area by walking there.
Luckily I managed to find the place.


So here's the 2 flavours I bought are Dark Chocolate and Cookie and Cream.
Dark Chocolate is for me while Cookie and Cream is for boyfriend.
There are a total of 14 flavours, price ranging from $5.50 to $7.00.
Click the dessert menu here.


I compared it with a bottle of Pokka Green Tea.
It's quite a small jar for $5.50.


Dark Chocolate.


Cookie and Cream.

As a chocolate lover, I, of cos, personally will love the dark chocolate!
It is no doubt the bestseller.
The mousse and the sponge cake mix really well.
To me, even though its dark chocolate, it is not bitter at all.
Just because the jar is small so I find that its not enough.

Boyfriend review for the Cookie and cream is that the sponge cake is not enough for him.
However, he find that the mousse is yummy.

Overall, I find that its quite costly, but its still worth giving it a try.
The small jar is also great for giving it as a gift to friends. :)

No comments: