Monday, January 21, 2013

Rainy Weekend

Just another Saturday with boyfriend.
However, it was sucha a cold and wet weather that day..


Thus I had put my knitwear into good use. :D
Erm.. My sis's mirror is really dirty. -_-"
#OOTD
- Oxblood knitwear from Vainglorious you and I really love it!
- White shorts from Topshop.




#selcas in the ride to town.
Lovin' the good make up day.

We went shopping for CNY clothes and random window shopping.
Seriously, I hate hate going out on sucha wet day.
I hate that my legs and feet gets wet so I dislike wearing long dress, jeans and covered shoes when its raining. >:/

So after shopping, we went to watch MAMA, a horror movie.
Not a bad movie just that, its quite sad in the end whereby the younger girl followed the ghostly mother.
Ok, go watch it yourself.. Haha..

Dinner at Shiraz Mazzeh whereby BF always wanted to try when we walked past Ngee Ann City..
I was very surprised that they have never ending long queues. =O


See the long queue?


Behind the kitchen.
We sat there and overlook the whole process. Haha..


Boyfriend went to order so I'm unsure of the price and the menu.
I just know that mine is called Chicken Shawarma.
Also, I totally love the fries as it is fried until it's super crispy.


Wrapped in kebab, inside its shredded chicken and lettuce.


Left side is the chicken and the right is beef.

Overall, I quite like it especially the fries.
For mine shawarma, I didn't put any sauce so it taste plain. Haha..
In future, when I eat again I will get the BBQ sauce.
For the amount of food, it can make me feel full.

So after dinner, we left for home as it was late and we were tired out from the walking... :)

No comments: