Monday, February 18, 2013

Finally I DID IT!

This has got to be one of the best day in my life.
I'm officially a licensed driver!
Words can't describe how happy I was!
Even though the tester seems like he's reluctant to pass me, I still passed! xD

I started my driving lessons 4 years ago, in 2009, learning the manual car in school.
After 6 failed attempt, I decided to change to auto with private instructor last year.
This is my 2nd attempt for driving auto car.
Yes, after a total of 8 attempts I finally passed.
So you can imagine how much thousands I spend on just learning this car. *smack forehead*

I was demoralizing every time I failed my test.
However, I always got encouragement from my friends and family.
Never give up and one day you will reach your goal. :)

I was so happy until I could not control my tears while messaging my BF and dad.
It was tears of joy!
Anyway, quite embarrassing though.
Passed already still cry~ -_-

Anyway I'm very thankful to Uncle Ling, who is my private driving instructor.
Sometimes, he really beat my hand or arm when I always make an early turn.
However, I know its all for good lah..
Still, I will feel not very happy about it though. LOL!
I still can remember during CNY period, he gave me pineapple tarts and mandarin orange to eat when I was driving. Haha..

Last but not least, a fulfilled resolution after all these year. =D


P/S: Not planning to get any cars yet as I can't afford it unless I earn big big money lah!
P/P/S: Can try to drive my BF's car. LOL. =X


EDIT

My license card received on 7 March 2013! :D

No comments: