Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Snake Year 初一

Happy Valentine's Day all~ Y



Its the fifth day of CNY today. I gonna blog about my 1st day of CNY.
Coincidentally it was my Sister's birthday that day. :D

CNY outfit.
High Low Dress from Topshop.
Love this dress very much!

So this year was a little different from the previous year for my family visiting schedule.
But as usual, early in the morning I will head to Boyfriend's side for visiting first.


Boyfriend's side of families are all dog lovers.
Almost every house I went to, they will have 1 or 2 dogs.
Luckily I am no long afraid of dogs anymore after knowing him for years. Haha..




This is one big dog!
Moreover, its the first time I tried to pat this kind of breed.
It is really friendly and very tamed.
I didn't hear a single bark from it.


Aiyo blurred it face because it cannot stop looking around.


See.. camera shy~ lol.

By the way, Rayray also come out to bainian with us.








Loving this pic with Ray. :D


Ray look so happy here eh..


Big head Ray.. Looking cute. ;)

After visiting at his side, we went back to my house for visiting in the noon.
Was quite a rush one unlike the previous year when we can go in the evening time at around 5-6pm+.

Anyway still, we took some time to take some shots.
Dad was still sleeping at that time, he didn't join us to great grandmother's house..


Family excluding my dad.
Think my sis and I look quite alike here.. Haha..




Mum and sis looking cute here..
I was saying that mum like our sister like that.. Haha..


Took a snapshot with my polariod too~ :D

After visiting at my great grandmother's house, we went back to grandmother place for dinner..
Took a few photos with my sibilings too.









After which Boyfriend and I went to watch Stephen Chou's movie Journey To The West.
It was a comedy show!
At one part it was really hilarious that I can't stop laughing and I laughed until I teared!
Some of the parts are a bit draggy and look weird too.
Show Luo also co-star in the movie and he seems like acting himself. -.-

Ok, shall continue day 2 in the next post soon.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAVE A HUAT YEAR AHEAD~!!! :D

No comments: