Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Snake Year 初二


Second day outfit.
Bustier dress from Topshop.


I love the floral embroidery of the dress.
Got the CNY feel when I wear this.



So on the second day of CNY, I went BF's aunt house for visiting and for lunch.
It is an yearly thing to do.
However, this year wasn't as lively as previous years.
We watched Ah Boys To Men Part 1 on CD because BF's mum still have not watch the show and we were going to watch Part 2 after our lunch.

Ah Boys To Men Part 2 is as good as Part 1.
Part One compares more about the past and present of the army life.
In Part Two, the story talks more about the present training inside the army.
At one point, I almost tear because I feel that without these men train to protect Singapore, I could not imagine what Singapore will be if there's war.
So these men really done us Singaporean proud. =)

After the movie, we went for dinner and then off to Hong Bao River at the floating platform.
It was really crowded.
During CNY period, other than Hong Bao River, many people will also go Sentosa for the Flower Festival.
However, it is really almost everyday nowadays, I really wonder what will happen to the flowers there.
Not sure if we will go there this year too..

Ok.. Some pics that I took using my phone.
There's still some more photos inside BF's sis's camera.
So I am waiting for them to upload into Facebook so that I can post it here.









#kthxbye

No comments: