Saturday, February 02, 2013

Nails for CNY 2013!

I went to Malaysia to get my nails done with Jingwen.
Engsang wasn't able to join us as she was hospitalized. :(

Due to the peak period, many nail salons were full but lucky for us we found a salon that doesn't need to wait until 5pm to get our nails done.
However, their busy schedule also made us wait long.
In the end, when we done our nails, it was already 7pm. D;

Anyhow, still happen to get nails done at cheaper price than in SG.
I did manicure with OPI Gelish color and pedicure with normal OPI color.

I got a photo of the nails that I wanna do and showed it to the manicurist.
And she helped me to design it out.
I wouldn't say its very nicely done also lah..
Shall try other nail salon in future..


By the way, this was what I wanted to do...


Here the final product of my nails.
Look very Vday-ish right? Haha..
Cost me about RM256 for mani and pedi which is approximate to SGD106.
Quite cheap already as compared to SG, if you want to do here.
You can go to Holiday Plaza in Johor Bahru to get your nails and hair done at a cheaper price.
Many Singaporean went there too.
The place is easy to go too, you can just take a bus down.

No comments: