Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Nuffnang 6th Birthday Bash!



YES! On 27 Feb 2013 is Nuffnang 6th Birthday already~
In a blink of an eye, its another year, growing older just like me.
But Nuffnang is still younger than me lah.. *envy* Hahaha..
I believe Nuffnang will progress better and better when they grow older and older. :D

I was invited to their 5th Birthday Bash last year and really wish to be there again this year! (I hope!)
I miss the fun, laughter, and the foodddddd... =DDD




Now, let me tell you WHY I LOVE NUFFNANG.

1. New Experiences and Cool Events.
Yeap! The events I attend to gave me new experiences and even knowledge too.
For example, I went to the Prive Clinic event and learn more about about fillers which can help re-contouring the face.
As a woman who loves being beautiful, I find it really helpful to me. :)


2. Get To Know Awesome People.
By attending events, I got to make new friends with the other bloggers in Singapore.
Not only that, the nuffies too!


Blogger from Nuffnangis5 Birthdays bash.


Friendly Nuffies that I've met last year at the Holland Village Makan session.


3. CONTESTS!
Last year, I joined the 7-Eleven Blogging Contest and was one of the Top 12.
Even though I didn't emerge into the Top 3, I had fun doing the contest. :D


My BFF accompanying me to 7-Eleven Get-together and Award Presentation.


4. FREEBIES TO TRY!!!
Don't tell me you don't love freebies?!
As a Singaporean, we all love things that are free no? LOL! *say until so buey paiseh, wtf*




Goodies that I got to try and love it which I continue to buy it for self usage. ^-^


5. $$$ MOOLAH $$$
Last but not least, we get to earn moolah just by blogging! Cool right~


So here's my shoutout!
I want to be part of Nuffnang’s 6th Birthday Bash at Ballymoons. ^~^
See you and Thank you for the great things you gave me.
HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY, NUFFNANG~

No comments: