Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine's Day~



On Valentine's Day itself, Boyfriend and I dine at Melt - The World Cafe at Mandarin Oriental Hotel.
It is an international buffet with wide selection of food ranging from Japanese food to Asian food to South Indian food and many more..

Because we reached the place quite early, I managed to take good photos of the food whereby people haven start taking the food to eat. Haha..
Oh I love the photos of the desserts that I took! :D
Anyway, I didn't take every food, I am selective. :p

Be warn, heavy food photos below.
Don't blame me if you have a empty stomach now.














This an outdoor BBQ section.
I saw a piglet being BBQ inside the oven. So pitiful. :(














A rare sight of strawberry fondue here!


I am not a fan of fondue even though I love chocolate.
Still this strawberry fondue attracted me to try it.




Waffles for you? :)

A series of our photos after having a full dinner.











Overall, the dinner was not bad.
We didn't try everything though so the price for us was not worthy.
Moreover, its Valentine's Day so its more expensive than the usual days...
Well, its the company that counts. :)


P/S: All photos taken by iPhone 5 so the front camera is not very strong with the dim lights.

No comments: