Saturday, February 09, 2013

Reunion Dinner





To us, everyone eating together is quite rare and usually only happen on CNY eve.
Because dad is always working and is working night shift.
Though some sunday, dad didn't work but we still don't really sit around the table to eat together.
So reunion dinner is quite important to us too. :)

By the way, this year Boyfriend and I didn't went over to each other place for reunion dinner because our timing clash again. Haha..
Therefore we have no choice to not eat together again.

This year CNY make me feel that I became more sensible?
At the age of 25 (ahem.. not yet birthday so I don't wanna admit that I'm 26. :p), is it too late to think that I'm sensible already ah?
Anyway, I feel so because I became more helpful.
Unlike when I was younger, I only do the things that I'm being assigned to only.

No, its not that I want to be in my mum's good book.
Maybe I feel that I am a part of my family.
As the eldest child in the family, I feel that I gonna be more responsible. :)

Anyway, I feel that this year decoration in my house look nicer than last year. Haha..



EVERYONE HUAT AH~! :D

No comments: