Sunday, February 03, 2013

Steamboat at Maternal Side's Family

Every year, we have this pre-CNY reunion dinner at my maternal side, grandma's house.
The family at my maternal side is big unlike my paternal side.
My mum's mum has 7 children but now only 6.
All my uncles and aunties are married with 2 or 3 children so you can imagine how big it is..
They had to make 2 steamboat and not all of us can squeeze in to eat together also.
So we separate a few times to eat.. Haha..

First thing first, #ootd :D
Casual bow top in beige from BKK.
Floral shorts from Puffy online.


Hee.. A pic with my nails~


Table of food!


Angry birds and Cute bear fish cake. LOL~


Here's a part of the family. Haha~

Haven seen my cousins for about a year, some don't even recognized me, some already growing up and reached puberty, breaking their voice already. Haha..
Anyway, it was a nice gathering and reunion dinner. :D

No comments: