Wednesday, March 20, 2013

EwF with Hanisha

Tried out Everything with Fries (EwF) at Orchard Central with Hanisha.
The concept there is like any other fast food restaurant.
I always thought the place is like a western food restaurant.


Here's the Menu for your reference.
I think its more worthy if you get the meal at $9.90.
But I think you can share with your partner because the whole set is a lot and both of us couldn't finish our food.


I ordered this Pork Katsu Sandwich with Original Fries.
The sauce inside is curry sauce which is something new to me.
The pork patty is fried to its crispiness. Love it.


Hanisha ordered this Battered Fish Sandwich with Sour Cream and Onion Fries.
Tried a piece of the Fish and its not bad too.
Hers look healthier than mine because of the lettuces.


Our side dish, Nuggets which we couldn't even finish and I had to bring home. -_-"
Whenever I am out for dinner with her, my stomach became very small..
Always we cannot finish our food one.. Omg~

After which, we walked along Orchard road to digest our food.







Stopped outside Wisma to camwhore with the colourful neon light stairs.
Don't you find the colourful neon light flight of stairs look beautiful?









Then we continue to walk down to Far East Plaza for window shopping before heading back home..

No comments: