Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Happy Meet-up!



After 3 months since our last meet up, last Saturday was our first meeting up with my dear in 2013.
How pathetic~
I guess she was really busy for the past month.
Well, better be late than never meet up right.!

Went for our lunch at Plaza Singapura.
I wanted to try out the Bijin Nabe (美人锅) at Tsukada Nojo but the queues seems no ending. Sigh~
Just gotta blame the restaurant for having a small capacity of seats.
Oh and we also saw a note stating that Bijin Nabe (美人锅) served after 5pm.
Therefore, we head opposite to Nana's Green Tea to settle our lunch.
Well, one day I will try Bijin Nabe and then I'll review it. ;)

So its our first experience at Nana's Green Tea.
I was hesitating whether to try this or not because the drink menu are all green tea.
Not that I don't drink green tea but I haven tried green tea with milk so they all look kind of scary to me.. Haha..


L-R: Matcha Choc Latte, Matcha w White Pearl Float, Azuki Red Cream Latte


And I love the one that I choose for myself, Matcha Choc Latte.
The sweetness from the chocolate syrup help to sweeten up the Matcha.
Didn't know this combination can taste so heavenly.


Sheau wei had Donburi.
Which she didn't really like because the mayonnaise sauce is too much.
After eating a few mouthful, she got sick of it already..


I had Chicken Teriyaki Don. It was not bad.
The teriyaki sauce is nice.
The chicken is okay too.
Totally forgot to tell the waiter that I wanted the egg to be hard-boiled because I am not a fan of half-boiled egg. Haha..







After our full lunch, we went shopping.
Brought her to Jrunway and my dear girl bought a few rings.
She super love rings and will wear it daily unlike me..
I bought a few but few days later, I don wear it anymore. LOL~

Then we continue to shop at Forever 21 at 313@Somerset and then to H&M.
Both of us got a few clothings to add into our wardrobe. :)

Head over to Shaw Center to have our dinner at Tonkichi.


Both of us had Tonjiru Udon.
The soup is tasty and I almost finish drinking the soup.

After dinner, we walked back to Plaza Singapura to look for Boyfriend as he headed over.
Asked him to send Sheauwei home too. :)



Await for our next meet up soon.
And and hopefully the Seoul trip shall confirm soon!

No comments: