Monday, March 18, 2013

JB on Saturday

Last Saturday, BF and I headed to JB because I wanna get my nails done.
The diamonds on my nails dropped until cannot drop anymore so it was time to get it done!
Before getting my nails done, we went to City Square to have our lunch.

FYI, City Square had done their renovation and now there are more restaurants to try!
One of these restaurants we tried is this Japanese restaurant called Kurotomon (黑燈門).
Well, it's like another ramen shop..
The restaurant capacity is quite small but there were many people queuing to try.
We waited for about 30mins to get a seat for 2.




Our Beverage.
The green bottle is an energy drink while the pink bottle is a sparkling drink.


This smoke duck is good!
The meat is soft and tender and it doesn't taste like duck meat.


Both BF and I got this set of Ramen call Kinryu Motoaji, Gold (Original).
I think the broth is tasty! However the noodle is so-so only..
Cannot compared to Ippudo Ramen.
Still, I think its not bad. :)

After our lunch, we took a bus down to Holiday Plaza to do my nails.
My patience BF waited for me for about 2hrs! :D
No complaint at all.. where to find this kind of guy? Lolol~
I can see him watching his show until he fell asleep.

By the way, here's my colourful and cutesy nails done at Opps Nails and Makeup House.




Both actually are non-Gelish nails.
I don't really like doing Gelish because they usually scrape off the paint when removing.
I find it quite harmful to my nails though its long lasting than OPI.
Did it at RM69.90 (Approx S$28).
It should be cheaper than usual price as I got a voucher during the CNY period.


After which, we went to KSL to restock some food before heading back to Singapore for dinner.
Its actually a routine whenever we go to JB.
Moreover, the exchange rate for us, Singaporean, are quite good nowadays. Hee..

Ok, before I end this entry.
A half face of me.
Make up for the day~

No comments: