Friday, March 29, 2013

Kiyomi Gwiyomi~

Hello everybody.
Today is a public holiday.
Yeah~ Finally a long weekend break.

I am currently waiting for time to pass so that we can go dinner at Togi Korean Restaurant!
Missing the food there.. Hehheh~

So you see the title there.. it means cute in Korea.
Its actually from a song.
A very cute song. ^.^



I saw many youtuber from Korean, Thailand doing this song and I wanna do my version as well. ;P

I am posting 2 video of me. (Yes, i think its the first?)
So enjoy and don vomit. LOL~




Would appreciate if you LIKE my youtube videos there. ;)

Happy Holiday~
Bye~

1 comment:

mariang said...

You're really cute and adorable. And as the title says, this song is pretty lovely! Thanks for sharing.

Keep bloggin'
Lots of love, Maho

http://bitt3r-suess.blogspot.com/