Monday, March 04, 2013

New Built Desktop

Last Saturday, my Bro with my Bf and I went to Sim Lim Square to customize a CPU.
Luckily my bro is good at IT stuff so he could give good advise for customizing CPU.
FYI, he built his own desktop and also 2 of his friend's desktop is under his help.
So I can really trust my brother ya.
Really thanks to my Bro for the help. ^~^

The shop owner was actually busy to help us fix the CPU so my bro fixed it.
And the shop owner help out with the cable management because my bro is not good at it.
Happy to have capable bro. Hahaha...
*ahem* First time I praise him. :X

\
Inner part of my CPU before cable management.


I bought my Samsung LED monitor on January and finally I can use it after 2 months.
I'm loving the big big screen with full HD view.


Zeng zeng zeng zeng!!!

Here's my CPU with Red Phantom NZXT casing.
So hot and pretty, dont you think so? :D

So you ask about the price?
CPU + Monitor, in total I spend about 1.6K to 1.7K.
I guess its gonna be worthy as the life span of the desktop will be longer than a laptop.



Here, a part of my room, which will be my new space to use my computer. ^^
Do look out for more incoming posts in future.. Hehheh~

No comments: