Monday, March 11, 2013

Saturday Out!



Ohai!
It's Monday again.
And usually we dreaded because its another long week of work. D;
Haven been blogging properly because really nothing much happen.
So, I just update my usual weekend out.

On Saturday, I woke up really early in the morning to accompany my bro for Pre-Lasik Assessment Test.
I don't remember we hanging out together, just the 2 of us, before.
I actually thought that we might be 2 woodblocks, waiting for his test and consultation but I was wrong....
My bro is actually very talkative. LOL!
Just like my sis, we can talk at almost anything which I didn't expect.
They really love sharing about their own life and work experience which I seldom do that to them.
Anyway, it was a nice bonding. Haha..
So my bro is going to do his LASIK this Friday and I gonna accompany him again.
Hope everything goes well. :D


So it was IT Fair week and they first held it in MBS.
The exhibitions only 2 levels and the space was quite big.
Crowded as usual.
BF and I went like almost IT Fair.. -_-"


Saw this on SGAG which I find it interesting so I post it here.
Which category do you belong? Haha..

So I was looking for USB3.0 HDD but there was not much choices of brand.
I've already lose heart of Western Digital because it disappoints me twice. Sigh~
I was looking at Seagate though which cost $95 for 1TB.
However, my bro said something about the cable so I didn't buy it in the end.
BF and I headed to Funan IT Mall.
In the end, I got the Buffalo brand, which my bro told me that its a better brand.
I got it at a much expensive price so I really hope its good and can last me longer..

After our long day of walking, we settled down at Hifumi Japanese Restaurant for our dinner.
Its a new restaurant opened at Plaza Singapore.
There are other few new restaurants and I wish to try them all! :D


There was long queue, but we didnt wait long to get a seat in the restaurants.
Luckily the people in front of us came in big group.
Both of us ordered a set meal with all-you-can-eat appetizer.
They have a bar with all the appetizers for you to select.
Below are what BF took.


The potato salad and soba is nice.
The others I don't eat. Haha..
They have gyoza as well, which is nice too.


Chawamushi. Can take as many as you want!


My salmon set.


BF's Teriyaki Chicken set.

Boyfriend felt that the portion for the set meal is small.
So if we didn't have the appetizers, we won't be full.
Overall, the food there is so-so..
Maybe we should try the ala carte menu instead of the set meal.
Might or might not patronize again.

After our dinner, we went back home as I was super super tired.
I KO quite early that night. Haha..

Alrite till here..
Ciao~

No comments: