Friday, March 08, 2013

The Great And Powerful Oz

Met up with Eng Sang for dinner at Northpoint.
The dear girl suffered quite a bit. :(
Hope she get well soon..

After encountering her situation, I feel that life's too short to waste so much time.
Anything can happen anytime.
Everyday we read news reports on people pass on.
No matter how they want to continue living, they just couldn't anymore.
On the other hand whereby we are the more fortunate ones, we should cherish the time and what we have.
That's why I am trying to fulfill all the wishes I can as long as I am alive. :)

So after our dinner, we went to catch a movie.
Actually, The Great and Powerful Oz is not in my Movie-To-Watch list.
Since, my dear girl wanna watch it, I accompanied her.



Surprisingly, this is a good movie.
I even enjoyed this movie more than the Hobbit.
The flying Monkey is funny and the Porcelain China Girl is so cute and pretty.
At first, you thought the bad witch was the good and but actually its the other way round.





The Oz looks like a paradize to me.
Always love fantasy movies due to the beautiful graphics. ^^

Worth the watch for me. :D

No comments: