Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bliss House Theme Restaurant

Celebrated  my belated with SheauWei at Bliss House Theme Restaurant yesterday.
Saw a few post on this restaurant and I find that the place is beautiful so I decided to try the place there. :)



When we went in the restaurant, we were amazed by the beautiful floral decoration inside the restaurant.
The ambiance is pretty good.
Not much people when we went over because it was close to 3pm already.
The staffs was really friendly and attentive too. :D
They allowed us to move around the place and take photos and they also offered to help Sheauwei and I to take photos together! ^^











After taking some photos, we were told that our food is being served.
So we put down our camera and enjoy the meal first. :)


Mushroom soup (S$8)


Seafood pasta with Tomato sauce (S$26)

Because we feel full after our main, we decided to go around taking pretty photos while waiting for the food to digest a bit in our stomach before we eat our dessert. :D

















Continue with my last food..


Flourless Dark chocolate cake (S$12)






Candid photo taken by Sheauwei without my attention. Haha..
I was posting the dessert photo into my instagram actually~

Overall experience there was good.
Staff was attentive, friendly and helpful.
As for the food, I think that its okay to me.
The mushroom soup was very thick.
Though I'm not really a fan of mushroom but I think its okay.
The seafood pasta is good too and they gave me many clams which I ended up wasting it because I don't eat clams. D;
I should tell them to remove the clams in future when I order any seafood pasta.
The dark chocolate cake is not bad but I still prefer the one at Flutes at the Fort.


Last photo of us before leaving the restaurant. :)

Bliss House Theme Restaurant
6 Eu Tong Sen Street, #03-21,
The Central, Singapore 059817
Tel: (65) 6225 5532
http://www.blisshouse.com.sg/



Birthday present from her. :D
Thank for the companion, the lunch and the present!! Y

No comments: