Friday, April 12, 2013

Cafe De Jardin

Cafe De Jardin is located at Shaw Towers.
Nowadays I've been addicted to eat lunch there because of the salad menu.

Shaw Tower itself has many nice restaurants.
May I should create a post on the good food there since I have been working for almost 3 years there so I guess I can intro to you which food are nice. :D
So that I shall leave it to another day. Haha..

So as for now...
Cafe De Jardin


The ambience there is great.
Great place for catching up with friends, lunch together.


Some cute decoration at the counter.
There are more cute decoration around.
I guess the owner of the shop loves cute bunny like me.
Because the shop are filled with bunny bear.

So 2 weeks ago, I decided to try the food there.
I tabao-ed (english term is take away) the food back to my office.


My order: Main with 4 sides + top up of premium meat + 2 type of dressings.
Main: Fusilli
4 sides: Egg, Baked Potato, Carrot and Broccoli
Premium Meat: Smoked Salmon
I cannot remember the dressing because I asked the guy to help me mixed it.
The salad was nice just that I didn't really like the dressing.
I am someone who love salty stuff but the dressing he mixed was about sweet and sour.
This big bowl of salad is too much for me that I couldn't finish it.
Still, I feel that its worth and good for people who wanna go on a healthy diet.
Total for this bowl: $7.50.


I also add on a bowl of soup of the day -  Cream of vegetable.
I am not really of fan of creamy soup but I decided to try it.
And I totally love the soup!
$2 for a bowl.

And today I tried their rosti.
Rosti are only available on Friday only!


I had this plain rosti with Salmon and Mozzarella cheese.
This plate cost $5.50.
They have another type called the Pizza rosti if I am not wrong.
The pizza rosti you can choose 4 sides and I guess they will mixed it with the rosti for you.
Maybe I shall try that next week? Haha..

As compared to Once upon a Rosti, I prefer this because the rosti is soft and crispy.
But compared to rosti from Marche, I feel that Marche's still taste better.
The only thing I dislike the rosti here is that its quite oily..

So yup, this is my recent try food even though I've working there for so long.
Didn't patronize until now because I didn't know what was they selling then. Haha..
Oh, other than salad, rosti, they also sell sandwich and fruits.
So I guess there might be a part 2 for this cafe if I manage to try the sandwich. :D

Cafe De Jardin
100 Beach Road
#01-52 Shaw Towers
Tel: 62952188

No comments: