Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy Friday~

TGIF!!
Just this week alone, its seems so many things happening to myself. Haha..
Good and bad things anyway..

The good new was that I got a notice that I was being offered by a company on Monday morning.
So I tendered in the afternoon on that day itself.
I was so nervous giving my resignation letter to my boss however, I passed that already.
Boss didn't really ask me to stay because I wanted a change of environment.
To be honest, I had wanted to change since last year. =X
Supposedly to go to Japan for work training either this autumn or next spring.
I actually want to go Japan for a holiday not for work.
Thus, I will go Japan myself when I had the money..

Currently boss is recruiting new staff to replace me.
I actually felt bad to just give him this notice lah..
But if I think for others, I will not be able to progress mah..
So I hope the new girls coming will be willing to learn from me and take up as much as possible before I leave here. :)

Ohh.. I just cant wait for my next holiday trip to come.
Its just less than 1 month and I'm so excited!
It is really time for a good break.
And my birthday is just about 2 weeks away..
Its the time of the year to get older by a year again.

Alrite.
Happy Friday people.
Have a good break.

P/S: Not gonna mention the bad news in this post cos its like nothing much.. Haha..


No comments: