Friday, April 12, 2013

Japanese Cuisine


I'm sorry I started my post with #OOTD for last Saturday..


And the nailart I did myself last week which I find it cute la.. Hehehe..
*Self-praise*
Loving the color combination.


So just last weekend, I tried new places for Japanese Cuisine.
Met up with Eng Sang and Jingwen at town area and we headed down to OG area to try a Japanese ramen restaurant.
Jingwen saw it so we decided to try it.




We chose this set meal.


The soup broth and ramen is okay
I quite like the meat ball which is made of meat la..
I just cannot accept that their spa egg which was like half boiled egg. OMG!
Wasted my $1 for this egg which I don't eat. LOL~





Overall, I find that the food is okay.
Each of us spent about $17.50.

Hachifukumaru Ramen
160 Orchard Road
OG Orchard Point #01-13
Singapore 238842
Located beside OCBC Bank
Tel: 6737-9713

After our lunch, we went to Cuppage for a singing session which I haven't done for so long~
Feels good to sing our lungs out. Haha~

************************************************************************************************'

On Sunday, Boyfriend brought me to Chinatown to try out Salmon Don which he keep raving that its very nice and value for money.
Previously they located at Tanjong Pagar market and many working adult would grab it for lunch.
But now they relocated to Chinatown Food Complex.
By the way, this Japanese food is located in a hawker centre.


Teriyaki Salmon Don comes with Miso Soup.
Can you see the 2 generous pieces of salmon?
Moreover, its the first time that I ate a fried Teriyaki Salmon.
It tastes so good!
I think it cost about $5-$6 only!
Super cheap right!


Ebi Curry Don comes with Miso Soup.
This was boyfriend meal and I tried a piece of the ebi and the curry.
It was super yummy too!
The ebi is deep fried to its crispiness. *slurp*
I think this also cost $5-$6 too!

The food are really good and value for money like what boyfriend said.
Must try. If you don't try, you won't know it! :)

KAZAN Japanese Cuisine 
335 Smith Street #02-003
Chinatown Food Complex
Tel: 84555229

This is all for the last weekend.
I know I haven been blogging properly because I have rather busy and lazy lately.
Haha.. turning old so you cannot blame me.. :p
Bye lah!

No comments: