Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Just Another Year Older~

About 1 hour left before the end of my birthday.
So yeah.. today is just another year of me becoming 1 year older. :(

Didn't start well today as I got a swollen left eyes.
Luckily its not serious but because of that I could not take any photos. D;

Anyway thanks to my boss for the birthday cake.
Its the third year, that they bought cake for me which make me think back that for the past 3 years my birthday falls on a weekday and I didn't take leave. Haha..
Oh they finally bought a different cake this year but still not my favorite chocolate cake. Lol~

After work, I had a simple dinner with boyfriend at Tsukada Nojo located at Plaza Singapura.
Wanted to try this because of the Binjin Nabe (美人锅).!


For $25/pax for all the above food.


Came like this...


After heating up, it becomes soup.



Additionally, we also ordered 2 sides to try.


Nikumaki Onigiri with Cheese (1pcs) at S$3.50.
It like glutinous rice wrap around the bacon and melted cheese on top.
It is nice.


Fresh Salmon Spring Roll (4pcs) at S$6.00.
Very disappointed with this one as the vegetables inside are so raw and I was like forcing myself to eat it.
In the end I only ate 1 piece and the other piece, I only took out the salmon to eat.

Overall the Bijin Nabe is not bad.
However, it quite oily.
The thick mochi-mochi noodle with the soup is really tasty.
Heh.. hope after eating this Bijin Nabe, my skin will improved. :p


Tsukada Nojo
68 Orchard Road
Plaza Singapura #03-81
Singapore 238839
Tel: 6336 5003

As you can see, it just a normal day that I just normally pass. Haha..
Happy Birthday to myself!
And thanks to all my friends who wished me through Facebook, Whatsapp, SMS and email.
Really appreciate all these warm wishes. :D

No comments: