Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Ruined Wedesday!

So when I become really angry, I will become a typing warrior.
In a way, I will vent out my anger by sharing my thoughts on social media.
Or even when I'm angry with someone, he/she will have a taste of my not so nice to see English.
But usually, I am a nice person okay.. :)

My morning was usual today.
When I reached the train station at Khatib, it was crowded.
Well, its was a usual sight so i thought to myself, maybe when the train come a little faster, and also a seatless cabin train come, I could get into the train.
I waited and waited for about 15mins..
Seeing so many people couldn't get in, and each frequency is like 2mins+, I got impatient.
The hot and shining sun kept shining on my face making me feel worst.
I decided to train down to Yishun hoping that it won't be so crowded so I can get into the train.
However, there were even more people waiting in Yishun!
After which, I heard an announcement saying that track fault has occurs in Marina bay thus the delay.

So yeah due to anger, I ranted in my Facebook because twitter couldn't post my tweets.
Moreover, Facebook has no limited to the amount of letters I typed.
Here's what...



I decided to wait another 15mins at Yishun before deciding to take a bus to work.
For my 3 working years in KTPL, it is the first time I took a bus to my office which located at Bugis.

FYI, taking bus there will takes about 1hr+ to reach and if I take train, it will be about half an hour.
Since I'm so late, I might as well let it be then.
I just feel that taking bus might take me to my destination faster than taking a train today.
Somemore, it's cooling in the bus and I got a seat as well.

During time like this, I wished to have car..
At least a car doesn't need to stop at every stops to for alighting or boarding passenger.
It will be faster but depends on road condition.
And it's not so expensive than cab right? Haha..

Not sure what time I will reach office, but I got to extend my working time depending on the time I reach my office. Super sian..
I estimate my knocked off time to be between 6.30pm to 7pm today!
Usually end work at 5.30pm but because of this shit I am going home later. Argh!!

Alright I gonna stop here because my phone battery is running low now..
Sigh~ Seriously a ruined Wednesday..

No comments: