Thursday, April 18, 2013

Throwback to Last Weekend

Hihi~
Had been busy with work and feeling stress out this week.
After back home from work, I had to do up my itinerary and also I do my handover work. -_-"
Oh ya, we finalized the hotel stay just yesterday..
So I didn't have much time to blog.
But its okay, here I am, a blog post of last weekend happening.

I had a new haircut again.
Trimmed my fringe to bangs and finally tried red color dye on myself.
Not really a fan of red hair but I got bored of my usual brownish or ashy tone so I just wanna try something new.
And I think I look not bad when I had makeup on.
But I look quite like shit without makeup on. Hahaha.. =X






Bought and tried a new color contact lens, tri-tone brown but it looks like green in the photo.
By the way, all photos taken 1 day after my haircut and hair dye.

So last Saturday, Boyfriend and I had our usual hang out.
Tokyo Auto Salon was held last week and boyfriend had been eager-ed to go see all the cars and pretty girls, so I accompanied him to go.
Entry fee was $25/pax and he paid for mine. LOL.
We stayed there for about 3hrs viewing different cars, pretty girls and we also caught a glimpse of AKB48, the popular Japanese girl group.
We also saw many cars being custom-built and that look really cool.
I didn't took any photos from the show and the photos are in boyfriend's camera.
Not really a fan of these as well so you can see that I just accompanied him to the show. :)

After the show, we went for our dinner at Tomi Sushi which is at Parco Millenia Walk as boyfriend was craving for raw salmons.















We ordered dinner set and the set came in quite a big portion with many side dishes.
So I guess it's quite worthy if you order set.
Otherwise, it would be rather pricey.
By the way, their menu has little varieties as well.
Overall, the food are tasty.
The raw tuna and salmon are very fresh.

Sunday, I went out with family, so there's nothing much to write on. Haha..
Another boring post updating my weekend. *yawn*
Alrite, till then..

No comments: