Monday, April 22, 2013

Welcome and Farewell Dinner

This gonna be like the 2nd last dinner with my current company.
We dined at the Wine connection Tapas Bar & Bistro for this welcome and farewell dinner.

By the way, it obvious now that I am quitting my current job and will be joining a new company next month.
Feeling excited and worried at the same time.
I really hope the grass is greener on the other side. Haha..

Hmm back to the topic, it was my farewell dinner and a welcome dinner for the 2 girls who's joined us last well and will be taking over my place.
They are lucky to have them two to accompany each other.
I was all alone for the past 3 years. *Saddened*
Anyway, its good for them also lah..

Now I just hope that the 2 girls can absorb and learn as much as possible before I left.
Alrite, ending a photo with the girls. :)



No comments: