Tuesday, May 21, 2013

感言

It's the fifth working day at the new workplace.
First day started quite well.. But after the third day I sort of gotten sick and tired to wake up so early every morning.
FYI, I wakes up at 6.15am now. 
Compare to the previous, it's an hour earlier! Omg~
You can imagine I'm depriving of sleep every single day!
Maybe I just have not get use to it.
I'm trying to sleep at 11pm everyday which make me feels like no life la..

I reached home everyday at about 7pm.
So I left like 4hrs to do my stuff before I'm off to bed.
It's like not enough time for me to blog and stuff anymore.

Working here seems to make me disconnect from the Internet world.
Like I say I left like 4hours to do my stuffs..
That's explain less blog post now..
I had so much overdue post. D:
And right now, I'm typing this is when I'm on my way to meet my sister for an eyebrows embroidery session which we have waited since January. -.-"

It seems that I regretted leaving the previous comfort zone to here.
However, I guess it's just the working area is too far from my home that makes me feel this way currently.
Working wise, I guess it's still alright as I'm still learning new things and trying to keep myself busy even though I don really have much things to do yet.
The girl handing over to me seems very busy with her stuff as well and I am starting to feel that she's not handing over properly to me. =\

Shucks~ really don't know now..
I really don wanna have anymore negative thinking. :(
I shall endure just like how I endure every past jobs.
I realized when I start a new job, at the start I will have complaints but after that I just got over it. Lol~
So I hope this time, it will be the same too! 
加油吧!


No comments: