Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Gratitude

I feel that my life for the past years till now got better and better.
If its wasn't for the HR who helped me up my salary price for KT, if it wasn't for my sales manager who helped me fight for my rights, I don't think along the way till now it will be as good as now.
I am grateful and thankful for the people I've met and helped me.
If its isnt for them, maybe I am unable to travel Taiwan or travel other countries every year. Haha..

Working in KT is a love and hate relationship.
From the start, I complaint being lonely and alone but I got through it and worked there for almost 3 years.
KT made me realize that I am self-discipline and capable even though I do slack a bit.
My parents and friends said that I had a good life working in KT.
Pay was good and can shake legs sometimes as well. :O
Well... I agree to a certain extend because sometimes when no one is in the office I could surf the web, watch shows and so on. LOL.
However, that depends if I have my work done or not as I said that I am self-discipline so I slack provided I have done all my work and no outstanding.

Anyway, working there, I learnt a lot of things that gain me good knowledge and will help me in my future career.
So its time for me to find a better environment and maybe career prospect. :)

I received some well wishes from my Malaysian and Japanese colleagues and I feel very appreciated by them.
So one of my director in HQ came down on 6 May to have a farewell dinner for me with the company.
Everything went well.

Photos from that day dinner.
I duno why our face all quite chui. LOL~
Maybe cos after work?






And I got gift from them. :)

Lastly, thanks again to KT and those who helped me along the way.
So bliss to meet friends rather foes. :D

No comments: