Monday, May 06, 2013

Marina Bay Sands (MBS) Birthday Staycation

Booked Marina Bay Sands (MBS) hotel for my birthday staycation months ago.
And we stayed over for 1 night on 19 April to 20 April. :D
It was a good early birthday celebration with da boyfriend except for some not so good experience with the hotel though.

We were able to check in at about 12.30pm.
Then we relaxed in the room and took lots of photos. Haha..


#OOTD for that day

We stayed at level 17 with city view.
Its not really high level though I wish for higher level~
Best if the view is the garden by the bay.
But.... no~




The comfy bed but not the pillow. LOL!
I say real one.. the pillows are not comfortable at all! Like some cheap pillows~





I love the bathroom.
Always love bathroom that are spacious with big mirrors like this!
And with bathtub too!





The shampoo and body wash has really nice smell. ^.^










This photo credit to boyfriend. :D


We bought Laduree to try!
And it become one of my favourite macrons now. :D








We went up to the Sky park to take a look there.
By the way, I always wanted to try the infinity pool so I decide to have a staycation over there.
In the end, we didn't get to try the pool. *Sigh* What a waste! D;



























After that, we had dinner at Au Chocolat.
The food that we ordered is okay to me.
Maybe I got sick of eating Western food for the past few days so I wasn't sure what to eat that day.


Slice of birthday cake boyfriend got for me. :D




With the naughty boyfriend. :D
Thanks for the day. ^^

1 comment:

Jennifer Brooks said...

I enjoyed reading about your staycation. Since it's stress-free and calming, I'd label this a real staycation. The activities, as well as the setting as a whole, are intended to encourage relaxation and pleasure. The Select App, which I use every time I plan a staycation, offers the same hotel pass and discounts as The Select App's hotels and beaches.