Thursday, June 27, 2013

I Finally Update A Bit~

Hi~
It's been a week plus since the last post.
And the pictures at the below posts are all over the bandwidth thus not showing the pictures. -_-"
Not sure what has happen to Photobucket.
Anyway, I will just upload via Picasa now.
I wanted to upload in Photobucket because all the photo there are for keepsake and I don't use Picasa much but now seems like I don't have a choice~

Well anyway, its coming to the end of June in a few days time.
And today afternoon, I suddenly remembered that today is the 5th year anniversary with Boyfriend.
Hah! What a long way we come..
I feel that we're getting old.. Just like birthday~ The bigger the number, the older I feel we are.. LOL~
Anyway, our date is very difficult to remember thus, I usually got mixed up.
I always thought its either 26 July or 27 June. Its just confusing~

Anyway, I've been working for almost 1mth and 2 weeks now..
Work are still like tat anyway~
I still don't wanna get use. LOL~
Seriously, I've been complaining like almost every god damn day..
Well, just gonna endure yah..

So yesterday, my team organize a KTV session as team bonding.
They have this kind of bonding or lunch monthly for get together and also it seems like the company appreciate us.
So we have total of 4 Chinese and 2 Korean ladies.
Quite a weird matching but still quite fun.
However, just that maybe we are all very shy so we were not very enthu with singing songs. LOL~


L-R: Sok Nie, Winnie, Sojung, Ms Park, Yours Truly, Esty





Well, they are nice people in the company, in my team.
However, maybe I feel the age gap there so sometimes I feel weird being with them.
I guess we can be colleagues but difficult to be friends. :)

So TGIF tomorrow.
I'm waiting to have a big feast on Saturday with boyfriend.
And finally a meetup with Lixian and Huisan tomorrow. Hahaha..

Alright, I shall sign off as for now.
See you soon ^_*

No comments: