Thursday, July 04, 2013

Bangkok 2012 --- Part 3

Hello!
I am back with Madame Tussauds on the 2nd day of our Bangkok trip last year.
So continuing from Part 2...
After having our lunch, we walked over to Siam Discovery where Madame Tussauds Bangkok is located at.

Madame Tussauds has some other branches over the world.
Few year ago, when I popped by Hongkong, I didn't got the chance to go in.
Therefore Madame Tussauds Bangkok is the first one that I go.
There are props for you to take photos with which I find it quite interactive.

We had a great time at Madame Tussauds as we took lots of shots.
So this post will gonna be filled with more photos and less words.
Let the photos do the talking~














































































O.O!!!!











Enjoyed the photos?
I'm sure you can find familiar faces.
Anyway while editing, I enjoyed looking at the photos and feel amazed at how boyfriend posed silly poses back then. LOL!

There's still 1 or 2 more parts before I end the whole Bangkok trip posts.
Phew~ finally feel like I gonna accomplish 1 more travel posts. ^^
Till here~ Bye.

No comments: