Monday, July 01, 2013

Feast for 5th Year Anniversary

Boyfriend and I had a feast at Todai Restaurant located in MBS last Saturday for our 5th year anniversary.
Despite me not feeling quite well, I still try to eat as much as possible because the food there is not cheap. LOL!
It cost us about $80 per pax after GST and service charges so we got to eat more. =O

It's like international buffet and the reason why they charge so expensive is because you can have FREE FLOW of crabs and abalones!
But too bad, its not worthy for me because I don't eat abalone but luckily I still do eat crabs. LOL~






















Boyfriend ate about 8 of eat.
Considering he eats my shares. LOL~


Desserts. Yummy except for the Macaroon is meh..

TODAI RESTAURANT
Address: B2-01 The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, 2 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018972
Telephone: +65 6688 7771

By the way before dinner at Todai, we went to Suntec to walk awhile.
And actually I also wanted to return and get my refund from H&M for the clothing that I don't want.
Was quite pissed with H&M because cashier almost don't let me refund as the clothes has perfume smell.
Yes, she smell the clothes like literally.
I was kinda shocked why she did that please.. -_-"
Eventually I got my refund back because I told her off that your clothes aren't even new, it could be other girls who try it which is why there's perfume smell. Tsk!~

Dear H&M, your "Try at home policy" is contradicting.
You allow us to Try At Home without wearing it? What is this?
After wearing, you said no refund.
Come on lah.. please change your policy, you don't even know what you are talking!

Okay, anger aside.
After we were out of H&M, we saw a lady giving free cotton candy, so we went to take it. Hehe~
Instantly cheered us up. ;)






#mybestphotooftheday ^~^


Anniversary present from the boy.
Guess bracelet and a pendent. =3

No comments: